Are you looking for Ballet Quotes? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve collected only the best Ballet Quotes for you.
Having a great caption to go along with your pictures can make all the difference. Not only does it give your followers a little insight into what the photo is all about, fitting captions can also be a great way to show off your personality or the meaning of your pictures.
Below, you’ll find the best collection of Ballet Quotes on the web. Have a look and take your pick to make your photos stand out from the crowd.
Best Ballet Quotes
- “I got kicked out of ballet class because I pulled a groin muscle that wasn’t mine.”
- “The ballet is a purely female thing; it is a woman, a garden of beautiful flowers, and the man is the gardener.”
- “The art of ballet chooses the dancer, not the other way around.”- Kevin McKenzie.
- “Ballet is the body rising. Ballet is ceremonial and hieratic. Its disdain for the commonplace material world is the source of its authority and glamour.”
- “Ballet is a perfect medium for the expression of spiritual love.”
- “Ballet is a purely female thing. It is a woman, a garden of beautiful flowers, and a man is the gardener.”- George Balanchine.
Inspirational Ballet Quotes
- “Ballet is an incredibly difficult, beautiful art form that takes a lot of training, a lot of time, and a lot of hard work.”
- “Dance design is not simply one element it is that without which ballet cannot exist.”- Lincoln Kirstein.
- “What’s so wonderful about ballet is that it’s mind driven physicality. It’s almost a Greek ideal of body, mind, and form.”
- “The ballet is a purely female thing it is a woman, a garden of beautiful flowers, and the man is the gardener.”
- “Ballet is ultimately a logical technique it favors the shortest, most efficient route from one position into another.”- Anna Paskevska.
- “The ballet embodies the notes of music. And sometimes you almost feel like you can see the notes dance up there on the stage.”
- “Ballet technique is arbitrary and very difficult.”- Agnes De Mille.
- “The real American type can never be a ballet dancer. The legs are too long, the body too supple and the spirit too free for this school of affected grace and toe walking.”
Famous Ballet Quotes
- “Ballet is a universe of the imagination, a place of magic and enchantment, beauty and romance.”
- “When ballet takes to the sea, even the sunset comes to take a sneak peek.” – Anthony T. Hinck.
- “Ballet is created on beautiful lines and shapes. If what you hear and what you see mesh, it’s a very thrilling experience.”
“All ballet galas are unbearable, but they’re unbearable in different ways.”
- “Ballet is like any other art form in that we all start out knowing nothing about it.”
- “Ballet is like a rose. It is beautiful and you admire it, but you don’t ask what it means.”- George Balanchine.
- “Ballet is a jealous god demanding a self immolation that includes the sacrifice of personal love.”
- “The ballet needs to tell its own story in such a way it can be received without having to be translated into language.”
Alright, friends. We hope you’ve liked our collection of Ballet Quotes. In case you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us. And if you liked this post on Ballet Quotes, make sure to share it with your friends and followers. Thank you and take care!